More than ever, people are using their eyes to gaze at tiny type and photos on computer screens, TVs, and mobile phones; this can cause eye fatigue and rise in age related eye issues. But deteriorate eyesight does not have to be an inevitable part of staying long. Here are some tips on how to improve vision naturally so that you can see better without that extra strain.
Eat the Right Kind of Food for Better Eyesight
Keep your eyes healthy with a visionary diet! Your peepers need a number of nutrients to work properly. Begin with these:
– Vitamins E, C, A, not forgetting minerals such as copper and zinc as they are essential for better vision.
– Antioxidants such as beta-carotene , lutein and zeaxanthin, protect the macula from the sun’s rays . You can get these antixiodants from dark leaf veggies, egg yolks, pumpkin, yellow pepper, sweet potatoes and carrots. All these have a color pattern, a recent study has shown that taking yellow and green veggies can help prevent age related macular condition, a major cause in blindness.
– Foods with high sulfur content and lecithin can help protect your peepers lens from the formation of cataract. Great choices include shallots, onions, garlic and capers.
– Fruits such as grapes, goji berries and anthocyanin rich blueberries contain antioxidant and inflammatory properties that that help improve vision naturally.
– DHA is a fatty acid that be found in cold water fish such as wild salmon, mackerel, sardines and cod. DHA offers structural support to cell membranes to improve eye health.
Exercise Your Eyes
The simple exercise will assist you improve vision naturally, maintain optimal vision and can also help to keep the annoying eye gloaters at bay. Carry out these exercises when you wake in the morning, before going to bed, or any time your eyes feel tired. Ensure that your hands are clean and you are in a relaxed mode. Adhere to daily practice and you might just see amazing results within 30 days.
– Rub your hands together to generate heat, and then place them over your eyes for 5 seconds. Repeat this 3 times.
– Look up and then slowly roll them ten times clockwise and 10 times anticlockwise.
– Take a pen and have it at arms length, let your peepers focus on it, and slowly bring the pen closer to around 6 inches way from your nose. Then slowly take it back, keeping your peepers focused on the pen, ten times for all.
– Using your thumbs, massage your temples in a circular manner, 20 times clockwise and 20 anticlockwise. repeat the same procedure above the midpoint of the eyebrows on your forehead, then under the peepers on both sides of the bridge of your nose.
– Take a small nap. Place your head back, close your peeper, and relax for three minutes.
Your eyes need R&R
– Getting enough sleep is crucial for the health your peepers. Sleep lets your peepers to fully rest, recover and repair. Lack of enough sleep can make your vision worse, so get 8 hours of sleep at night.
– Give your peepers rest one every hour while working. Give your eyes a break for every 50 minutes spent working on your computer. If your eyes feel fatigued, lie down then place cucumber slices on your eyelids.